Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. If this is contrary to the conditions in this area, then please visit Weather.gov for official NWS information. Calm wind. Salem Weather. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Low temperature around 29F. Fetch the Salem, West Virginia current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 3pm. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation is 70%. TODAY - Mostly sunny. Data Update Cycle: The 1-hr mosaic is updated every 5 min (approx). Mostly cloudy. Knowledge of Doppler weather radar systems and weather observational systems. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Upon viewing surveillance footage from the […] 11am EST Jan 15, 2021-6pm EST Jan 21, 2021, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. 5th Quarter. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. ... WDTV Local Radar. Get Extended Weather Forecast for Salem, WV (26426). Humidity: 100%: Wind Speed: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. On Nov. 17, deputies with the Harrison County Sheriff’s Department were dispatched to Summit Bank in Salem in reference to a bank robbery, according to a criminal complaint. Local current weather conditions and extended forecast for Salem, WV, including high and low temperatures, humidity, alerts and more. NEW SALEM, PA 15468 Weather … Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Salem, West Virginia LATEST VIDEO. 4:33 AM EDT Sun Oct 18 2020. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Salem, WV with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds will be 8 mph from the WNW. Chance of Precipitation. Rain? Low temperature around 25F. F) FEELS LIKE CLOUD COVER PRECIP PROB. Forecast Valid: 12am EST Dec 8, 2020-6pm EST Dec 13, 2020 . Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. A slight chance of showers after midnight. Weather history for Salem, West Virginia for March 23, 2020. Snow accumulation around an inch possible. Blizzard conditions will continue across portions of the east-central and northern Plains while high winds to 65 mph will continue over portions of the west-central and northern Plains into this evening. Highs in the mid 40s. If you have reached this page your request is either invalid or the bookmark used needs to be recreated. First Alert Weather Headlines | Live Radar | Report Closings | Hurricane | Skycams | Spotty rain overnight, with more sunshine for Tuesday afternoon. Fetch the Salem, West Virginia weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather. Accurate hourly weather forecast for Salem, Harrison, WV, US including all the relevant parameters like temperature, feels like temperature, wind and gusts, chance of precipitation, and much more from Foreca. Multiple locations were found. 10/8/20 Hurricane Delta Update for WV from the US National Weather Service Charleston WV. Dew point will be around 19F with an average humidity of 67%. Expected impacts for WV: SALEM, WEST VIRGINIA (WV) 26426 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Dew point will be around 19F with an average humidity of 67%. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. WIND dir./mph REL HUM DEWPT (deg. Dew point will be around 23F with an average humidity of 78%. Winds will be 6 mph from the W. Partly cloudy with a chance of snow. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. East Salem, WV - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Salem, WV, US with The Weather Network. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. The sun finally came back out this afternoon but it did not help temperatures much. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Winter, West Virginia. Want to know what the weather is now? High temperature around 35F. High Temperature. Weather forecast for Roanoke, Virginia, live radar, satellite, severe weather alerts, hour-by-hour and 10-day forecast temperatures and Hurricane tracking from WSLS 10 and Storm Team 10 South winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. There are currently no alerts for this location. Weather. Winds will be 7 mph from the W. Partly cloudy. Show My Weather. On December 17, 2020, the National Weather Service updated the web application hosted at radar.weather.gov. Current weather and long term forecast for Salem, WV. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. SALEM, W.Va. — More information has been given on a man charged with robbing a bank in Salem on Nov. 17. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Salem, WV. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent. Salem, WV Warnings, Watches and Advisories Current and active severe weather warnings or advisories for Salem, WV seem to be unissued. Rain showers with a chance of sleet this afternoon. Partly cloudy. Chance of precipitation 55%. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. All NOAA, A powerful winter storm will continue to bring widespread impacts to the central U.S. today. Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Toggle navigation. NEW SALEM, PENNSYLVANIA (PA) 15468 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Highs in the mid 60s. Dew point will be around 18F with an average humidity of 72%. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Clouds and the last of the flurries are tapering off on this Tuesday. 1198 ft) Last Update: 10:17 pm EST Dec 7, 2020. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Also view: monthly average temperatures, precipitation, snow depth, wind speed, air quality and pollution. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Chance of precipitation is 70%. CLARKSBURG, W.Va. – More details have emerged as to the motive a Harrison County man had to rob a Salem bank last month.. Clint Utter, 43 of West Milford, was indicted by a federal grand jury, earlier this month after investigators said he got away with more than $69,000 from a robbery at the Summit Community Bank in Salem on November 17. Snow showers likely, mainly after 7am. Fetch the Salem, West Virginia current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days. Cloudy with a chance of rain-snow mix. Snow showers likely mainly in the evening. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. NWS Highs in the lower 30s. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. THUNDER PROB. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Weather Radar | Current Conditions | NEWS Weather Forecast for Salem, WV Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southwest wind around 6 … Today’s and tonight’s Salem, WV weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. THUNDER PROB. Salem, WV (Fayette) - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. SALEM, W.Va. — More information has been given on a man charged with robbing a bank in Salem on Nov. 17. Temperature falling into the upper 30s this afternoon. On Nov. 17, deputies with the Harrison County Sheriff’s Department were dispatched to Summit Bank in Salem in reference to a bank robbery, according to a criminal complaint. Low temperature around 37F. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West Virginia House of Delegates member Derrick Evans, left, is given the oath of office Dec. 14, 2020, in the House chamber at the state Capitol in Charleston, West Virginia. Ice? As of 830 EDT, Thursday, October 8: #Delta is still forecast to make landfall along the Louisiana Coast late Friday. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Radar, satellite, alerts from AerisWeather. Winds will be 4 mph from the N. Locale ({{ $root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }}). Winds will be 5 mph from the W. Partly cloudy. See predominant allergens and allergy forecast discussion to better prepare for next day. Highs in the mid 30s. Snow? Snow showers likely, mainly between 7pm and midnight. Search. Salem, WV Weather Forecast and Current Weather - Temperature, Rain, Snow, and other weather conditions Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. SALEM, Ohio (WKBN) – Some people in the Leetonia, Salem, Columbiana corridor of Columbiana County have been having trouble lately getting … A chance of snow showers in the morning. Mostly cloudy. Charleston, WV 25309 (304) 746-0180 South wind 3 to 5 mph. A chance of rain and snow showers between 9pm and 3am, then a chance of snow showers after 3am. Summit Community Bank, in Salem, was robbed … Toggle navigation. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. 184 likes. Near steady temperature around 30. Sports. WIND dir./mph REL HUM DEWPT (deg. Now showing: Radar Observation Temperature; Radar Observation; Radar Forecast; Precipitation; Exit Full Screen See the current Salem, WV weather and a 5 day forecast. Salem WV radar weather maps and graphics providing current Rainfall Storm Total weather views of storm severity from precipitation levels; with the option of seeing an animated loop. Weather Forecast for Salem, WV Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Cooler with highs in the mid 30s. Please go to the Forecast page for more weather information. Chance of precipitation is 50%. According to officials, on November 25 at approximately 8:06 p.m., Clinton Monroe Utter was arrested for the robbery that occurred on November 17. Mostly cloudy. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. West wind around 10 mph. See the short range forecast for your area, including current weather conditions, temperature, wind speed, and national weather radar, temperature and "feels like." Lows in the mid 20s. Ghent, WV (1) Winter Park, FL (1) Company. Radar, satellite, alerts from AerisWeather. Snow showers likely, mainly before midnight. Snow showers likely mainly in the evening. ... Winston-Salem, NC +1 location. NEXRAD Weather Radar SALEM, WV 26426 MOS COMPUTER WEATHER FORECAST CLARKSBURG, WV 3 hourly weather forecast: weather forecast created 7:00 AM EST 12/31/2020 DAY/DATE & WEATHER FORECAST SUMMARY TIME EST TEMP (deg. Run by CWV Weather We provide local weather, analysis and preparedness for Salem Oregon weather, also included is the Central Oregon Coast. A chance of rain and snow showers. Salem, WV - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Show My Weather; United States; West Virginia; Salem; Updated Jun 22, 2015 2:53 am EDT Salem Weather Forecast (WV) 66°F. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph this afternoon. Chance of snow 50 percent. Gusty offshore winds will drive several days of critical fire weather in southern California. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Salem area. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Salem, WV, US with The Weather Network. Little or no snow and sleet accumulation expected. for East Salem, West Virginia Chance of snow 40 percent. Additional Resources. The most accurate Oklahoma weather forecast, radar, current conditions, warnings and road conditions from NEWS 9s David Payne and the KWTV Weather Team for the Oklahoma City metro area. Extended weather forecast Please try another search. for East Salem, West Virginia NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Fetch the Salem, West Virginia air quality observation and forecast from AerisWeather. SALEM, WV 26426 Weather Enter ZIP code or City, State Winds will be 7 mph from the W. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain-snow mix. Chance of precipitation 35%. Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 84%. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Temperatures will be seasonable with wind gusts generally below 20 knots. TONIGHT - Mostly cloudy. WeatherTAB Winter, West Virginia Help °C °F. Highs in the upper 40s. Get 5 Day Allergy Forecast for Salem, WV (26426). Clear. Forecast Discussion . Salem WV animated radar weather maps and graphics providing current Base Velocity of storm severity from precipitation levels; with the option of seeing static views. Gusty winds and low relative humidity will bring Critical Fire Weather conditions for portions of southern California, with an Elevated Risk extending northward into parts of central California. All other mosaics are now updated hourly, including the 48h and 72h maps. Take a look at all the snow this weather maker brought as it moved out of the Rockies and through the south. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Upon viewing surveillance footage from the […] Cold with lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. Dew point will be around 23F with an average humidity of 75%. Salem Weather Forecast. Overnight: A chance of snow after 4am. A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. A chance of snow and rain showers in the evening then a slight chance of snow showers after midnight. National Digital Forecast Database. … Weather Cams. Enter any city, zip or place. Partly cloudy. The remnants of the system are still expected to spread across West Virginia over the weekend. A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Snow ends tonight, ushering in a period of dry weather which will last through Monday. Simply enter your postal code to get the weather forecast for your location. Get Weather Forecast, 7 Days Weather, 30 Days Weatehr, Weather Radar, Solve The Problems Caused By The WeatherGet Weather Forecast, 7 Days Weather, 30 Days Weatehr, Weather Radar, Solve The Problems Caused By The Weather Low temperature around 23F. A chance of rain and snow showers before 8pm, then a chance of snow showers. West winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Salem, West Virginia to help plan your day East Salem, WV - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Light snow accumulation possible. Chance of precipitation is 100%. A chance of snow showers in the morning. Dec January 2021 . Friday: A chance of rain and snow before 3pm, then a slight chance of rain between 3pm and 5pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow after 5pm. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Current conditions, warnings and historical records This schedule replaces the previous update cycle, which limited hourly updates to the 3h, 6h, 12h, and 24h mosaics, while 48h and 72h maps were generated once daily. High temperature around 37F. for Salem, West Virginia Cold. Lows around 30. Mostly cloudy. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. NW_LS196 Des Moines, Iowa Mon Jan 11, 2021 USDA Market News USDA NATIONAL STEER & HEIFER ESTIMATED GRADING PERCENT REPORT For Week Ending: 1/2/2021 National, Regional, and State Breakdown of Official USDA Quality Grades. Snow showers likely. Temperature falling to around 36 by 2pm. Salem Weather Forecasts. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Salem, West Virginia . Cold with lows in the upper 20s. Knowledgeable about how to interpret and translate high powered radar data. For more information please see SCN 20-85. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Radar & Satellite Image. Chance of snow 60 percent. You may notice slower loading during times of active weather and heavy website traffic. FEATURES. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. AdChoices. Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Charleston, WV 400 Parkway Rd. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, ChanceRain/Snowthen SlightChance SnowShowers, Zone Area Forecast for Harrison County, WV. Weather history for Salem, West Virginia for April 10, 2017. Hourly Weather Forecast. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High temperature around 32F. Note: Radar products are designed for optimal performance on modern desktop and mobile browsers, such as Firefox and Chrome. Cold with lows in the upper 20s. South winds around 5 mph. Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Salem, WV Weather Forecast. ... West Virginia has received 109,440 doses … Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Salem WV 39.28°N 80.55°W (Elev. Highs in the upper 30s. High Winds and Critical Fire Weather in California. F) FEELS LIKE CLOUD COVER PRECIP PROB. The system that brought snow to Texas and Louisiana continues to move through the Gulf Coast States today. West wind 9 to 11 mph. UPDATE (11/25/2020 10 p.m.): SALEM, W.Va. – The Harrison County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI made an arrest in the robbery of Summit Bank in Salem. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Want to know what the weather is now? A chance of rain and snow showers. January 11, 2021 at 11:30 PM . New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Salem weather forecast updated daily. Calm wind. The arrest, according to officials, occurred […] Please select one of the following: Rain and snow, possibly mixed with sleet before 4pm, then rain between 4pm and 5pm, then a chance of rain and snow after 5pm. Chance of precipitation 35%. Additionally, simulated radar is derived from numerical models, and the output may differ from human-derived forecasts. Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers. Salem Weather Forecasts. Closings. Tonight a clear sky will allow those temperatures to drop to the mid 20′s. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Winds will be 5 mph from the WNW. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Salem, West Virginia . Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Salem area. Dew point will be around 30F with an average humidity of 79%. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Salem, West Virginia to help plan your day NEXRAD Weather Radar SALEM, WV 26426 MOS COMPUTER WEATHER FORECAST CLARKSBURG, WV 3 hourly weather forecast: weather forecast created 7:00 AM EST 12/31/2020 DAY/DATE & WEATHER FORECAST SUMMARY TIME EST TEMP (deg. Winter Weather Chances from the Lower Mississippi Valley to the Appalachians Monday . Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Additional light snow accumulation possible. Chance of snow 70 percent. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. We do have some frosty cold mornings, but at least it’s dry for a few days. Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 38.